Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Happy Birthday xoxo

 Wow! Wednesday already, I love "short" weeks.

I'm a bit late today as I took Mackenzie to see The Vamps last night,
We were so close, it was amazing.
At one point the lead singer climbed over to the barrier and Mac was within reach of him,
but someone pushed her out of the way and she panicked bless her.
 
I have a quick make to share today,
I've used one on of the beautiful clear stamps & teamed with some of the gorgeous Noor! dies

 These papers are so pretty, I love the cute little xoxo
I've used one of the border dies to make a hinge, 
and added a few black pearls to my butterfly.
The gorgeous chandelier is tucked between the
older style bunting & the elegant border die.

A couple of pictures of last night ~ Soooo close!
That's Mac in front, and her favourite band member.
 

HUGZ



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crikey you were close! Hope you both had a great night! Another lovely card by the way :-)

Mojca said...

Waw totally gorgeous! lovely that your daughter could get so close to her fav band, that's so important when you are a teenager ;) Hugs! Mojca

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Beautiful colours, I like the layout.
LG Petra

Colien said...

Wonderful to stand so close to the band you love, great for your daughter!
Georgeous card you made, love the colours!
grtz.Colien

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

You're such a FUN mum! Love that you took your girlie to a Vamps concert. Bet Mac had the best time. Love your card too Fleur. Gorgeous dies, love the pretty edge die. Hugs, Wends x

kolina said...

beautiful ;)